This page contains various resources to do with the Telelabs system and the modules contained within it.
Workshop Presentation on 11 Years Experience with Romte Labs
Presentation to UWA Centre for Teaching and Learning May 2006. (Lecturnity Document 120 MBytes, download Lecturnity from here, or use this Windows Media recording at lower quality - use from remote sites, 256kbits/sec).
LabVIEW Logitech Image Acquisition using the Logitech software development kit for Logitech 4000 Pro Camera.
- Telelabs Guide for UWA Students - PDF (July 2006)
- Exploring Telelabs Clients - MS Word 690kb (January 2004)
- Telelabs specification - MS Word 690kb (March 2003)
- Log File Explorer Notes - MS Word 290kb (November 2003)
- Telelabs Guide for Students on Project - MS Word 800kb (March 2003)
- Telerobot Code Documentation - MS Word 750kb (August 2004)
- Evaluating Telelabs - MS Word 127kb (December 2002)
- Augmented Reality for Telerobot - MS Word 6Mb (October 2003)
- Sand Weighing Machine - Flavio Bruni PDF 300 kb (Jan 2000)
- Design Study Report - Baranski - PDF 468kb (Apr 2000)
- SCADA Design Study Report - Baranski - PDF 610 kb (July 2000)
- Software Development for Remote Labs - Boden (Exploratory review) - PDF 66kb (Nov 2000)
- Rae, S. (2004) Using telerobotics for remote kinematics experiments. Honours Thesis. School of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Western Australia.
- Trevelyan, J. P. (2004) 10 Years Experience with Remote Laboratories. International Conference on Engineering Education Research, Olomouc, Czech Republic, June 2004. (PDF 890kb)
- Trevelyan, J. P. (2003) Remote laboratories and team skills in mechatronics. Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice, Edited by J. Billingsley, Research Studies Press, pp 45-58, 2003. (PDF 1.7 Mb)
- Trevelyan, J. (2002) Towards Cost-Effective On-Line Laboratories, Networked Learning 2002 Conference, Berlin. (8 pages) (PDF 113 kb)
- Davies, T. (2002) Software System for Controlling Web-Based Laboratory. Honours Thesis, School of Mechanical Engineering. (PDF 3 Mb)
- Harjono (2001) On-line Temperature Control Laboratory. Honours Thesis, School of Mechanical Engineering. (PDF 2 Mb)
- Dalton, B. (2001) A Distributed Framework for Telerobotics.
- Dalton, B. (2000) Techniques for Web Telerobotics. PhD Thesis. School of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Western Australia PDF 8.4 MB
- Friz, H. (1999) Design of an Augmented
Reality User Interface for an Internet based Telerobot using Multiple Monoscopic
Views. Diploma Thesis, Institute for Process and Production Control
Techniques, Technical University of Clausthal, Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany
PDF 2.6 MB